Personal data is ensured by the User when filling out the ordering form on the website. It includes the following information:
- the first and second name;
- shipping details;
- email address.
Our company collects statistics about IP addresses. This information is utilized to specify and cope with technical problems, to take under control the legality of transactions.
Any other personal information not specified above (purchase history, browsers and operating systems used, etc.) is subject to reliable storage and non-dissemination.
Methods and terms for processing information
The processing of the User’s personal data is conducted without any time limit, by any legal approaches through automation tools.
The User gives a consent that the Site Administration has the right to redirect personal data to third party websites, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, definitely for the purpose to satisfy the User’s desire to place an order on our website.
The personal data may be transferred to authorized legislative bodies only on the reasons and in the manner detected by the legislation of our country.
In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about this accident.
The site administration imposes the mandatory measures of structural and technical character. They are used to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or spontaneous access, copying, destruction, changing, blocking, distribution, as well as from other illegal issues of third parties.
The site administration together with the User takes all mandatory measures to prevent losses or other unfavourable aftereffects caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
Disclosure of information
Our online company undertakes not to disclose confidential information got from third parties. Despite this, it may disclose such information in the following cases:
- to comply with applicable law, regulation, lawsuit or government requirements;
- to detect, prevent, or resolve fraud, security, or technical issues;
- to respond to your support requests;
- to respond to claims that something or other content violates the rights of third parties;
- to respond to claims to a third party when your data is used without your prior consent;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of our website;
- according to your explicit prior authorization.