News & Events
Join the National Parkinson Foundation Minnesota at our chapter events throughout the year. NPFM is working to improve lives and improve care by offering fun and purposeful events providing needed resources to families living with Parkinson’s disease. All of our events are Parkinson’s-friendly and accessible.
- Moving Day kickoff Breakfast- Learn how to participate in our largest fund raiser of the year 7:30 to 9 a.m., Feb. 28, at the Metropolitan Ballroom in Golden Valley! RSVP to email@example.com.
- Golf for Parkinson’s Families kickoff Breakfast- Learn how to leverage your marketing funds while supporting the NPFM Family Grant Program, 7:30 to 9 a.m., March 27, at the Commons on Marice. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evening Out for Parkinson’s West - We gather for a Parkinson’s-friendly evening out with music, a lovely dinner, silent auction and medical update, 5:30 to 8 p.m., April 3, a the Minnesota Valley Country Club.
- NPFM Presents “Living with Parkinson’s,” a Twin Cities Public Television Premier. Join us 5 to 7 p.m., April 22, at the Barnes & Noble shop at the Galleria Edina. In addition to the video premier, there will be a book signing, “Stuck with it, Not in It…redefining life with Parkinson’s disease” by, Susan Gangsei.
- Moving Day Twin Cities Walk for Parkinson’s, 9 a.m., May 3, 2014, Hilde Center and Park, Plymouth
- Golf for Families - Whatever it takes to support Parkinson’s Families, 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., June 30, Minnesota Valley Country Club.
- Evening Out for Parkinson’s East - We gather for a Parkinson’s-friendly evening out with music, a lovely dinner, silent auction and medical update., 5:30 to 8 p.m., July 24, at the Mendakota Country Club.
- Dance to Break a Record!- Join us to beat our national competitors for the most people dancing for Parkinson’s at the same time. Date and Venue to be confirmed soon. Check back with us for details.
- You can also find events from our community partners — including classes, exercise groups, and seminars — on our searchable events calendar.
Your feedback has been received.