Your support of the National Parkinson Foundation Minnesota allows us to help even more patients and families live well with Parkinson’s. Your support will enable us to:
- Elevate the message for Parkinson’s awareness in Minnesota
- Enable patients to live a better quality of life with Parkinson’s
- Empower families and friends impacted by Parkinson’s
- Engage people touched by Parkinson’s to under the disease and get involved
- Enhance and build Parkinson’s resources for better care in Minnesota communities
Beginning in 2006 sponsors and donors to the NPFM Golf Tournament have raised over $250,000 to fund the Respite Care Grant program. During 2013 nearly 80 families were served through this grant. NPFM will be expanding family grants to include help-at-home and exercise grants to help families.
Due to our grantors, sponsors and donors NPFM is leading the way building Parkinson-friendly communities throughout the region. With a specific focus on individual communities NPFM and its partners are making a difference.
In our 18 year history, we have grown from a small group of volunteers hosting a fundraising walk to one of the leading National Parkinson Foundation chapters in the country. Our programs, services, and support reach all corners of Minnesota and our neighboring states.