The National Parkinson Foundation Minnesota helps people live well with Parkinson’s by:
- Planning and hosting Parkinson’s-friendly events throughout the year
- Funding and supporting education conferences with free materials and expert speakers
- Funding support groups for those living with Parkinson’s disease and their caregivers
- Funding Parkinson’s-related classes, support groups, meetings and other community events
- Providing up to date information and discussions on Facebook and Twitter
Our office is open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Thursday each week to take your calls and provide information.